Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

iGrill2 On Sale

Options
Just picked up an iGrill2 thermomiter with 4 PROBS, for $79.96 at Sams Club in the Provo, UT store. 
As many know the regular retail price is $99.99 with 2 Probs. Don't know if this is available in all the Sam stores. Already used it and it works perfect. Bluetooth pairing was a no brainer.
I also found out eailer today that the iDevice store, online, is dicounting the ambient probe $5.00 if you insert the word "Ambient" in the promo box.
Hope this may help someone.

Comments

• LRW
    LRW Posts: 198
    Options
    That's a great price

Volant, PA 1 LBGE ,Smokeware Cap, igrill2
    My Foodtography

• onionlips
    onionlips Posts: 17
    edited January 2016
    Options
    nice. I've had the iGrill2 with only 2 probes for over a year now... I picked up a probe grid clip from a local kitchen supply store for 5.00. I use it with the standard meat probe as "ambient/grid" temp.  Seems to work just fine. I've been procrastinating on picking up the additional probes ... now you got me thinking about it again!
    Deadhead gone Egghead
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up.  I will check out my local Sams.  I checked online and they are out of stock. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• lewisj82
    lewisj82 Posts: 184
    Options
    If you google something like "idevices discount codes" you can almost always find a code that works on the idevices website. I got my ambient probe a little cheaper that way, so have a few other people I've told that to have gotten a discount one way or another by doing that too.

BGE XL- Tomball, TX

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Ricky Bobby
  • HofstraJet
    HofstraJet Posts: 1,156
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. Went to my local Sam's (Coral Springs, FL) and they had a bunch in the BBQ area (ask for the propane tanks if you don't know where the BBQ area is). Website shows out of stock, so you have to go to the store.
    Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
  • U2Pilot
    U2Pilot Posts: 14
    Options
    Glad that it worked for you.
    Many happy cooks.
  • nolan8v
    nolan8v Posts: 400
    Options
    I don't know how I missed this thread since I am currently looking at buying several of these.

Has any metro Atlantans seen this at their local Sam's Club?
    "You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    @nolan8v I spotted them at the Sams in Woodstock.  They were in the aisle with grills. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• nolan8v
    nolan8v Posts: 400
    Options
    Thanks @SmokeyPitt!

I just got off of the phone with that store. They do have some in stock and the price is still $79.99.

I'm headed to Woodstock now!
    "You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    Saw them on the shelves at Roswell HW.  Not sure of the price.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!