Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Merry Christmas from Dixie.

Options

Comments

• Eggaroo
    Eggaroo Posts: 417
    Options
    Merry Christmas from Hoosierland!
    Greenwood, IN | XL BGE | Weber Genesis | Blackstone 28 | bunch of accessories  =)
  • HendersonTRKing
    Options
    Merry New Year!  And a big thanks to you and others who keep the info flowing, the Buffalo stampeding, and the joy of egging on the front burner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpqknwKbvDE
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • TastyWilbur
    Options
    Merry Christmas, brother.  

XL BGE, Washington, DC

• Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year, Jim, Kay & EllieJ too

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Thanks fellows. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all of you. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• kwdickert
    Options
    Merry xmas from Memphis.

Rainy and 72F. Nothing quite like springtime warm rain to coax you into your winter wonderland!

Hope you all have very fruitful and memorable egging experiences and a happy a holiday season. 
    Memphis TN - Large Green Egg
  • SGH
    Options
    kwdickert said:
    Rainy and 72F. Nothing quite like springtime warm rain to coax you into your winter wonderland!

Dixie is burning as well my friend. A balmy 75 degrees right now with a muggy 90% humidity. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GrillinSailor
    Options
    I don't celebrate Christmas, it's not my holiday. But to all of you who do, I wish you the best Christmas possible!
  • TrailRunner
    Options
    Merry Christmas @SGH. Thank you for all your contributions on here. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    the hockey nets i bought for my brothers kids are going to go over real big with this nasty warm weather, i should have bought them ducks =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Jaime
    Jaime Posts: 87
    Options
    Merry, merry Christmas!  Hope your holiday is great for you and yours, you've helped @swordsmn and given us both laughs through the year.  Thanks, if ever in Atlanta area let hubby show you around!  He's great at it, trust me, a 30+ year Ohioan turned 18+ year Atlantan.  Hope you & yours have a great 2016!  
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all of you! As I get older the meaning of Christmas seems to change, I guess that comes with maturing, I look at the joy in my granddaughters eyes, and feel very blessed with what I have!! Hope you all are blessed as well!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • BearQ
    BearQ Posts: 174
    Options
    Merry Xmas @SGH all the best to you and yours for the coming new year.
    Barrie,Ont.,Canada.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Merry Christmas @SGH , and to everyone else as well.  
    Phoenix 
  • Eggingaround
    Options
    Merry Christmas @SGH, and to all members of this great forum. 
    Mckinney, TX
    LBGE--AR with Rig extender 
    Mini Max
  • RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you and your family from Cajun Country.
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • SGH
    Options
    Rather than repost I thought I would simply bump this thread. 
    Merry Christmas my friends. I hope that y'all have a safe and happy Holidays.  

Status- Standing by.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,405
    Options
    Merry Christmas @SGH.  Many thanks for the stick burner steer.  May 2017 enable your great eggscape to St Kitt's.  Happy New Year.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Right back atcha brother!!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    jabam said:
    Merry Christmas to all of you! As I get older the meaning of Christmas seems to change, I guess that comes with maturing, I look at the joy in my granddaughters eyes, and feel very blessed with what I have!! Hope you all are blessed as well!
    You can't say it much better than this.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    SGH said:
    Rather than repost I thought I would simply bump this thread. 
    Merry Christmas my friends. I hope that y'all have a safe and happy Holidays.  
    Merry Christmas to you @SGH and the entire forum. From my family to yours....eat large my friends. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Merry Chistmas @SGH !  Wishing you all the best for the new year.  

Ok, seriously brother, let me help you.  A third year on the same thread??  That re-use thing is a concept owned by libs and hippies.  Been hanging with nola lately??  The next thing we know you'll be sifting through your ashes for bits of unburned lump.  Then you'll redneck a binder and make some sort of half-a$$ed lump and proclaim it will save the planet or some such thing.  
    Flint, Michigan
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Merry Christmas Scottie!  Happy, healthy and prosperous new year brother.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    and prosperous new year brother.
    With Trump about to take the helm, I'm counting on the above quoted my friend. I'm hoping that he returns us to the Glory Days of Big Ron. It's looking promising so far. The past 8 years has really crippled me and everone that I know. 
    On a seperate note, Merry Christmas to you and yours ole buddy. 

Status- Standing by.

• GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    Merry Christmas SGH and all my egghead compadres. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,122
    Options
    Merry Christmas from west Dixie brothet.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    Options
    @SGH Merry  Christmas to you as well and thanks for all the tips and feedback you've given me over the last couple of years.  

Have a great 2017 as well!  I hope your year starts off with a bowl that looks like this...

LBGE/Maryland
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Happy Holidays, redneck!  ;)
    Options
    Merry Christmas fellas. Hope Santa is good to everyone! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA