Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wall post

Options
Anyone know how to get rid of the spam post? 

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I ignore my wall because Nola posts sh!t on it to irritate me.
    Flint, Michigan
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    I ignore my wall because Nola posts sh!t on it to irritate me.
    =)=)

is that what nola did to me =) i dont get irritated, sometimes a year or two later i get even or ahead but never irritated =) i learned that from my grandpa, never hit someone when your drunk,laugh it off, sober up and get him in the morning =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    I was able to delete my spam when I was on the laptop. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    There's a little "x" that deletes it. 
    Options
    Can you order me a watch @henapple ?
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    hahahahahahah
    Options
    I saw all those mentions of strap and I thought they were strap ons. 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    That would require remembering to do so when I'm using my laptop.  Most of the time I'm on here using my iPhone and there's no little "x".  Your wall posts aren't permanent like herpes, but a recurring irritation nonetheless.  Or so I'm told.
    Flint, Michigan
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    That's quite telling..... :s

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Sshhh
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    henapple said:
    Sshhh
     =) 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    That would require remembering to do so when I'm using my laptop.  Most of the time I'm on here using my iPhone and there's no little "x".  Your wall posts aren't permanent like herpes, but a recurring irritation nonetheless.  Or so I'm told.
    bwahahahahahaha!
    Options
    There has been many great threads go the way of the buffalo for whatever reason. With that said, I wish the mods would monitor "the wall" and buffalo those jackwagons that put all of that crap on there instead of buffaloing good threads.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    SGH said:
    There has been many great threads go the way of the buffalo for whatever reason. With that said, I wish the mods would monitor "the wall" and buffalo those jackwagons that put all of that crap on there instead of buffaloing good threads.
    Agreed... some of these idiots were even mentioned in the threads yet the mods are ignoring it... they must have some vested interest in letting them post this spam.  They all seem to have joined in 2012 and are in "confirm email" status.

Options
    Should not be hard to get rid of them and acknowledge the issue...

Options
    When spammers post this crap to your wall, a copy is also posted to your notification list.  It's easy to get the spam off your wall by using a computer, but it's not possible to remove it from your notification list. 

Most of that crap will light up my virus software like a pinball machine. That's my main complain with the moderators ... they need to remove the crap when I use the "Report Forum Abuse" feature and ask politely for it to happen.  If they don't have the time, then give me an "X" feature in the notification listing. 

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max