Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT @tinyfish KK post is sinking?

Options
Canugghead
Canugghead Posts: 11,533
edited September 2015 in Off Topic
Title says it all 
canuckland

Comments

• Tinyfish
    Tinyfish Posts: 1,755
    Options
    @Canugghead I guess the powers at be said enough is enough.  I wonder if I'm flagged now...LOL.

I guess the up aboves don't want to see my steak cook and pepper stout beef that I'm cooking today.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Stupid ridiculous!  I want to see your cook @Tinyfish, in your KK.  I guess I'll be flagged now too ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Boy, definitely quick on the draw these past few days.  And sensitive as well.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    I personally have no issue with any cooking post period whether it be BGE, KJ, Primo, Acorn :tongue: , KK, Vault, Stick Burner or whatever. However, if not on BGE I'm guessing they want categorized as OT :confused: 
    Who cares?  Cooking is cooking as far as I'm concerned. But, guess the same would happen if somebody posted BGE cooks on a KJ or KK forum. Maybe?  Again I'm good with it but, apparently somebody wasn't. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Yet another thought. Pan out on pics and it won't be obvious as to the brand of cooker. :wink: Just a thought. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Terrebandit
    Options
    After all guys, this is a BGE forum. What do you think they are going to do?  LOL
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I wanna see your steaks and PSB!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Test

Nvr mind.   I thought this one was gone too. 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • byrne092
    Options
    Post em up! I think everyone just likes to see peoples cooks regardless of the cooker
    XL, Medium BGE & Blackstone I XAR-Woo2 & Rig-BO Flameboss 500

St. Louis, MO
  • peggyc
    Options
    Like many other threads recently, at least it was not deleted. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Title says it all 
    The way of the buffalo my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Another surefire way to get a post sunk is to post pizzas cooked on the Blackstone pizza oven. They are pretty quick on those as well.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    DMW said:
    Another surefire way to get a post sunk is to post pizzas cooked on the Blackstone pizza oven. They are pretty quick on those as well.
    If you call Col Sanders creepy in Father's Day weekend, those get nuked...
  • SGH
    Options
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    If you call Col Sanders creepy in Father's Day weekend, those get nuked...
    You fellows know that this is a egg forum and that you should not be posting stuff cooked on anything else. Y'all need to follow my example ;)

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Surely BGE doesn't see a $4k-$6k kamado as a threat to their business 
  • SGH
    Options
    Surely BGE doesn't see a $4k-$6k kamado as a threat to their business 
    Read between the lines here brother Double. You probably noticed that I backed way off of posting pics on the big units. There is a reason and it's not that I don't use them anymore. Trying to avoid going the way of the buffalo. Makes one ponder doesn't it.  

Status- Standing by.

• GATraveller
    Options
    I guess when you post on a BGE site using a different cooker and make the cooker the true centerpiece of the post it gets sunk. Don't see any mystery behind that. Had he focused on more food and less cooker then it wouldn't be seen as such an advertisement. IMO. I'm good with it but I wouldn't be if I worked for egg. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SGH
    Options
    Title says it all 

Status- Standing by.

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    If everybody ONLY posted pics of things cooked on other cookers for a while... what would happen?  All threads might get sunk, but maybe the Buffalo would come back?
    Phoenix 
  • SGH
    Options
    blasting said:
    , but maybe the Buffalo would come back?
    This^^^^^^^ I would like.  

Status- Standing by.

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    SGH said:
    blasting said:
    I looked for a ^%&% picture for an hour yesterday.  Thought you'd get a kick out of it, but I couldn't find it.  It was my daughter when she was about 7 reaching through a fence and grabbing a buffalo by the horn.
    Phoenix 
  • SGH
    Options
    blasting said:
    SGH said:
    blasting said:
    I looked for a ^%&% picture for an hour yesterday.  Thought you'd get a kick out of it, but I couldn't find it.  It was my daughter when she was about 7 reaching through a fence and grabbing a buffalo by the horn.
    If you find it, please post brother. That would be cool as heck.  

Status- Standing by.