Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Third Time's a Charm

Options
When I bought my large egg a few months ago, I figured it was just me and my wife and the large would be plenty. I saw the threads about multiple eggs and figured "I'll never need that - it's just the two of us and occasional guests."

Well, a few weeks in, I saw the need for a second egg and thought "OK - it's just a one-time event. Not worth getting a second egg."

A few weeks later, I found a second occasion for another egg. Said to myself "hmmm...maybe those guys are on to something" and figured if a third occasion arose, I would take the plunge.

Well, the third occasion arose this morning when we found that we are hosting an impromptu dinner party and everyone wants ribs and other goodies. So I need one egg to make ribs and the other to make bacon donuts and pig candy.

So, after some negotiations with my awesome wife, I went to my dealer and my second large is now at home with me.  Figured I have all of the accessories already so it made the most economic sense. They didn't have an unassembled one so I took one off the floor.

Glad I didn't order a table yet!  =)

Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
Twitter: @ Bags
Blog: TheJetsFan.com

Comments