Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Friday

Options
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe Posts: 223
edited August 2015 in EggHead Forum
Roberta's dough recipe made yesterday, refrigerated over night. I doubled the recipe. Stones = 15" round on second to lowest setting of the Adjustable Rig with the 13" oval stone on top of the rig extender. I started with the temp up to 650 but found that to be a little hot for this dough recipe. Bottom of one pie got more char than I wanted. Brought the temp down to 550 or so and that seemed better. Pretty generic pies with Boar's Head pepperoni and some with Canadian bacon. This was my first try with the Boar's Head and was definitely better than the pre-sliced run of the mill grocery stuff. A little Italian beer to aid the cook and all was well! I still can't figure out how to get the right sequence down when posting pics so I apologize for the order.

Tulare, CA - Large BGE

Comments