Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

10 Commandments of BBQ

Options
Ladeback69
Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
Thinking off getting this.
http://teespring.com/the10bbq?var=bbqaud
XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I wonder if they have a long sleeve version for winter?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Ladeback69
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I wonder if they have a long sleeve version for winter?
    Thats a good question.

Kansas City, Mo.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Hey, get me one too ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    ....ain't no-one telling me what to do...
    Options
    Front looks like it's missing something,  but I like the back.
    Phoenix 
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    People boil ribs? Is that soux vide thing?
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• gpsegg
    gpsegg Posts: 427
    Options
    Ordered!
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blairsville, Ga.
  • Ladeback69
    Options
    I ordered one.  Sorry @SGH, didn't see this tell now. ;)  blasting said:
    Front looks like it's missing something,  but I like the back.
    I may have an idea for something for the front, will see.

Kansas City, Mo.
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    Which is the most important commandment?
    I like "Thou Shall Not Open Another Mans BBQ"
    Nothing drives me battier than someone coming to my house to eat, opening by BBQ, and messing with the food!  (a little egg flashback cures them quickly of the need to peek)
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • BigWader
    BigWader Posts: 673
    Options

I think this Teespring thing is pretty cool.  Anyone can set up a campaign, create a tee shirt and try and sell it to people interested in the same thing...

That is the first time I've ever seen anything like this on the egghead forum.

While I like this design (on a gray shirt) I agree the lack of something on the front is so-so and with cost over $35 I will pass on this design.

Toronto, Canada

Large BGE, Small BGE

• Ladeback69
    Options
    BigWader said:

I think this Teespring thing is pretty cool.  Anyone can set up a campaign, create a tee shirt and try and sell it to people interested in the same thing...

That is the first time I've ever seen anything like this on the egghead forum.

While I like this design (on a gray shirt) I agree the lack of something on the front is so-so and with cost over $35 I will pass on this design.

I bet if you have BBQ team logo and want that put on the front you could contact them to make shirts and put this on the back.  Now that would be cool.  I doubt BGE would go for putting a little green egg on the front, but maybe worth checking out.

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    blind99 said:
    Nothing drives me battier than someone coming to my house to eat, opening by BBQ, and messing with the food!  (a little egg flashback cures them quickly of the need to peek)
    I lost my sh*t on one of my wife's friend's husband a couple of weekends ago for touching my egg.  Another mans grill is like his woman, you don't touch it. 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Thecoiman
    Thecoiman Posts: 134
    Options
    A while back I contacted the guy that designs the these BBQ shirts and asked if he could do one with and egg on it.  He sent me :

Garland, TX

2 Large, 1 Mini Max, 1 Mini
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    blind99 said:
    I lost my sh*t on one of my wife's friend's husband a couple of weekends ago for touching my egg.  Another mans grill is like his woman, you don't touch it. 

That sounds like it could be a story worth telling...

I had the opposite experience.  I went to a dinner party where it turns out T-bones were the protein of choice.  The man of the house asked if I knew how to work a grill, since he had no idea how to even light it.  Real nice guy, but it seemed odd they opted to grill steaks for the party.
    Phoenix 
  • Sonny3
    Sonny3 Posts: 455
    Options
    I shared my first cook of Pork Loin Back Ribs with my wife's son the other day.  He told me he had an idea for a BGE T-shirt.  Would go well on the front of this shirt.

"I love my  life, I love my wife, I make love with my BGE"
    Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.