Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grate storage

Options
I'm looking for some ideas of attaching my grate or plate setter on the side of my table. What all do you guys use for this?

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hanging a grate from a hook is easy, but storing your PS with the legs easy to hit and break off is an expensive method. I store my PS horizontally in a covered plastic box which slips under my table. Just do some measuring and I bet you'll find a perfect match! 

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Agree on keeping the setter flat, for the grids, this is cool:
    http://thirdeyeq.com/Custom_Tools.html

Edit - sorry, welcome!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I either keep my setters on the egg when practical or store them together in the garage. I installed a hook in the garage wall to store grates/rigs when not in use. I have nests so can't help beyond that. I'm sure there will be great ideas forthcoming!  Good luck!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Proser
    Proser Posts: 271
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Check out Innovations by Chance for the grate rack  Drilled a couple of holes and worked great
    Arlington, TX  1 large, 1 medium, 1 Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone