Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2nd Annual Brisket Camp is ON

Options
Date is October 17th (Saturday) at Warren's Corner in Algiers Point, New Orleans, LA.  I have reserved the venue with the owner and it's a done deal.  I expect it to be much larger than last year.  As usual, we have a team of lawyers to support any questionable run-ins with the law and local neighborhood (please, no nudity this time). 

I would like to organize a group of people who would like to attend, cook and/or contribute.

The general plan is to define this group, then use the democratic process to set the theme, if we have a band or not, organize it, etc. 

The event is several blocks from the Algiers - Canal Street Ferry.  There is parking on the street and paid parking by the ferry.   We are 30 feet from the historic Old Point Bar, which will have live music.  We will have beer, wine, moonshine and other adult beverages and Jack will probably be making his famous margaritas.

If you're interested, post here. 

We will have an informal pre-party at my house on Friday.  I'm a few blocks away (walking distance) from the venue. 

RSVP

Comments