Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ready for BBQ war! :D

Options
2»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Have we heard from PETA yet..
    You mean PETI - People for the Ethical Treatment of Insects?  Don't get off topic.
    Options
    People who Eat Tasty Animals
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Options
    Have we heard from PETA yet..
    I think one of the slogans of the Bug-A-Salt is "Nobody Pities the Fly"
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Backyard Mike
    Options
    Even if you shoot a fly off your brisket it will only season the brisket a little. Mines coming Tuesday. 
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    @Ladeback69 families that eschew guns are statistically less likely to be gun victims.  So that's not a bad thing.
    I can see that.  My wife knows I have guns and that they are locked up and my kid doesn't know I really have them or where they are.  My mother in law is the main one that doesn't like them and that is fine for her but not me.  She asked why I needed them and I said I don't need them, I like them and like to go shooting with friends at times.  It doesn't come up much anymore.  She knows I am not going to get rid of them any time soon.  I will show this thread to my wife and see what she says about getting one of the Bug-A-Salt guns.  
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Ladeback69 said: I can see that.  My wife knows I have guns and that they are locked up and my kid doesn't know I really have them or where they are.  My mother in law is the main one that doesn't like them and that is fine for her but not me.  She asked why I needed them and I said I don't need them, I like them and like to go shooting with friends at times.  It doesn't come up much anymore.  She knows I am not going to get rid of them any time soon.  I will show this thread to my wife and see what she says about getting one of the Bug-A-Salt guns.  
    maybe get the salt gun and use it to train the mother-in-law?
    Phoenix 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Wonder how bug-a-salt works on slugs?