Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: I am forced to share this....LOL WOW

Options
cazzy
cazzy Posts: 9,136
edited February 2015 in Off Topic

=))

**Don't read w/ food!    :P
Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    Haha. Too funny.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Nice =))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • cazzy
    edited February 2015
    Options
    "The Move"  

Here I thought I was the only one that coordinated.    :))
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    OMG! I can't stop laughing about it. =))
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    HolY $hit! That's hysterical.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I did not realize Henapple was an author.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    OK, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Now...how did you find that?!?!?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • cazzy
    edited February 2015
    Options
    DMW said:

OK, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Now...how did you find that?!?!?
    Like you, I have a bunch of geeky friends that share all sorts of stuff with me.
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Amazing ... I'm speechless ...

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Ryan's AKA "The Trough" 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    This is a blast from the past (no pun intended).  I am pretty sure this has been circulating in one form or another since the 90s. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Sammi
    Sammi Posts: 598
    Options
    No comment.   X_X X_X
    Sudbury, Ontario
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    That kinda made my day.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options

This is a blast from the past (no pun intended).  I am pretty sure this has been circulating in one form or another since the 90s. 

Could be from the sixties, still funny.
  • yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    Options
    I have a massive headache from laughing. Great story. Hope that never happens to me. 
    Dunedin, FL
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

Could be from the sixties, still funny.
    Indeed!  Potty jokes are a timeless classic. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• jcaspary
    jcaspary Posts: 1,479
    Options
    Too funny. I doubt he ever went back there again.
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • Spring Chicken
    Options

Loved the story, especially when told with a laugh. 

It reminded me of times when I too have encountered the immediate need for a restroom. 

But the one that will forever stand out in my mind as my worst wide awake nightmare, was when my boss and I were returning to El Paso from Roswell, New Mexico.  It was somewhere just south of Carlsbad Caverns that my bowels announced that it was in dire straits and in immediate need of an Absolutely Necessary Room, preferably with porcelain furniture and running water. 

Do you know how many such places exist in that very long stretch of uninhabited wasteland? None!  So I told Boss that the first bush of decent size, pull over.  He kept going past some highly suitable bushes and just as I was about to turn an Avis Rental Car into scrapyard fodder, he spotted civilization. 

Well, not exactly civilization as we know it, but it did have a privy right out there in the middle. I could make it if I ran.  And I did, all the while cussing the need for suits, belts, and even underwear, until I realized that some of what I was wearing and discarding may have to be sacrificed due to me not making it in time, and/or to aid in the cleanup process afterward.

I made it, and yes there was even a roll of toilet paper with about 12 squares remaining. (There should be a law....)  No matter, I cut loose with absolutely no need for gravity assist.  And then and only then did I have time to think of where I could have contracted this dreaded condition.  I managed to trace it back to the night before when Boss and I and a friend of his from El Paso, drove over into Juarez to one of his friend's favorite steak restaurants.  I had scotch rocks.  It suddenly dawned on me that it was probably the rocks that got to me. $&#! it should say "Don't drink the water or drink liquids with ice."

Life is full of little challenges, some of an immediate nature.

As a result, of that little ill-faited adventure, I now carry items necessary to my survival should it EVER happen again.

At least I didn't have to call the manager.

Spring "OOOOOOPPPPSSSSS Gotta Goooooo" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

• cazzy
    Options
    Lmao...Great story SC!

One thing is for certain...You're never too old to appreciate a great poop story!
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Thats good Cazzy. Thank God I can only imagine.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    That's why I don't eat at Ryan's!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    "The move" - made it many times.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,118
    Options
    @Cazzy you almost got me killed! My laughing and tears woke my wife up from a dead sleep. I tried not to laugh out loud but I couldn't contain it. That is the funniest thing I have ever read!!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin