Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Late Birthday present.

Options
2»

Comments

• piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Congrats SGH! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and Christmas.  And, tell Party Monster I wish him luck at Biloxi.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @piney‌- Thank you brother. Both Christmas and my birthday was pretty dog gone good. Except for the fact I had to work. That kind of sucked. If you make it Biloxi, Party Monster wants you to come by. I will text you his number in case I'm at work.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Willieb9000
    Options
    SGH said:
    She honestly broke down in tears my friend. I'm back on her good side for a little while! I'm taking full advantage of the situation before it wears off ;)

So glad to hear it. And you got a thumbs up from my wife too - and those are not given out lightly! Trust me!
    LBGE; Adjustable Rig
    Delaware County, PA
  • SGH
    Options
    So glad to hear it. And you got a thumbs up from my wife too - and those are not given out lightly! Trust me!
    Thank you brother. Tell your wife thanks as well. It's really appreciated my friends.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Caz I really could not say. I have never tried the Victorinox steak knives. However, I'm real fond of both their breaking knives and their boning knives. Also I think that they make as fine of a shoulder/flank knife that you can get. Wish I could offer more help, but again I have never tried the steak knives. For the price I would be willing to try them though.

Status- Standing by.

• jeroldharter
    Options
    That cake looks like it's missing a layer.

• SGH
    Options
    That cake looks like it's missing a layer.

Not exactly sure what you are saying. It was suppose to be devil food and yellow cake. They were both present unless my eyes and taste buds deceived me. 

Status- Standing by.