Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuffed Porkloin

Options
Finally had a full day off where I could actually dedicate some time to make something that wasn't just the plain old meal. Took a whole loin and filleted it. Actually came out pretty good. Surprising as I'm not the greatest at knife work. Then stuffed it with prosciutto, roasted red peppers, carmelized onions, and provolone cheese. Both sides of the loin were dusted with Big Green Egg Down and Dizzy rub. It was all tied up and put in the grill indirect at 390 for about an hour and twenty minutes until it hit an IT of 145.  It came out fantastic.  The prosciutto wasn't as pronounced as I would like but the peppers, onions, and the provolone cheese were delicious.  Next time I do this I will either add more prosciutto or go with a spiced ham, swiss cheese, and mushrooms.  Pictures to follow.  Computer stupid...
XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
Joe- Strongsville, OH

Comments