Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Am I the Only Idiot?

Options
2»

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    It's 4:30 on Friday afternoon. My office building is a ghost town. Am I the only idiot still working? Ok, you caught me about "working". Let me re-phrase. Am I the only idiot still at work?

I worked until quitting time today too, keep a flashlight handy to find my way out.  To be honest, I can seem to get more work done on a Friday afternoon than anytime else; no phone calls, visits, and very few emails (I've renamed Microsoft Outlook "Medusa", every time I answer one email four more pop up).  
    Makes the weekend that much sweeter; yet, I'm still throwing up blood come Monday morning....

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    I was working while this thread started and I'll be working tonight until 9pm. I always find it funny when people call my company and when I show up on a Saturday they're shocked..we're working 24/7/365.