Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Movie Review: "Chef"

Options
IMO the best food / cooking movie since "The Big Night" Great cooking skill scenes. There is a brisket scene that totally steals the show. Great top flight actors in the cast. Great music. Great story about family and what is important. Five Stars, can't say anything bad about it. Take the wife, I saw it with my wife and her sister and it got rave reviews from both of them. Enjoy

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Yeah...Nola posted about it a month ago. Saw it the next day and felt the same way you did. Great freaking movie!!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    I'd really like to see it - heard nothing but good things. Favreau was on Conan last week I think, and actually had brought some brisket he had smoked with him for Conan to try. He's hooked!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options

I'd really like to see it - heard nothing but good things. Favreau was on Conan last week I think, and actually had brought some brisket he had smoked with him for Conan to try. He's hooked!

http://youtu.be/c1CLEbI5dCE
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I want to see that movie badly.  I (heart emoticon) food movies, and that one has an incredible cast.
    edited June 2014
    Options

I want to see that movie badly.  I (heart emoticon) food movies, and that one has an incredible cast.

WTH...go watch it already. Sometimes it is okay to pay for a movie Nola! :P
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Caz, I don't have a problem with that, just been busy and now I'm worried it isn't playing anywhere!  I'd have to suffer the delay between theater and PPV.   But yeah, you right brother.