Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini cone s'mores -

Options
Tjcoley
Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum
First, forgive the coloring and quality of the pics - everytime I leave home, my son uses my camera, changes all the settings and forgets to change them back.  Didn't notice til the end.

I'm doing desserts next week for an Eggfest, and was looking for something that was quick and plentiful, that I can Egg in a few minutes and serve while the cobbler or strudel are baking.  Decided on these.  Using mini ice cream cones.

Note the "actual size" on the box.  They ain't kidding

For reference, those are mini marshmallows and chocolate chips

A couple marshmallows in the bottom, followed by 10 or 12 chips. More marshmallows on top
imageimage

On the Egg at 375, indirect for about 4 minutes until the marshmallows start to brown

Everything melted into delicious goodness

She said "GrandPa, these are so, so, so, so good", as she was looking at the ones still on the table, to which GrandMa replied - "One is enough"

I'll probably tweak them a bit for next weekend.  I want to add some graham cracker flavor - maybe some crumbled up graham cracker crust in the bottom of the cone or on top of the chocolate.  These are a keeper.

Comments