Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Do not ever do this........

2»

Comments

• and i do love your white leopard pj's too :))

·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,007
    Bringing sexy back...
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • My egg is now on fire. I took the brisket off Nd opened her up to clean burn. I forgot the pan of drippings. image

still laughing......

·
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 127
    I only wish I lived close enough to a fellow egger to have this problem.  
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,007

still laughing......

That's messed up!

We have a winner.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • My egg is now on fire. I took the brisket off Nd opened her up to clean burn. I forgot the pan of drippings. image

still laughing...…
    It burnt like that for several hours. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·

still laughing...…
    It burnt like that for several hours. 
    End up burning the handle? That's the only thing I'd worry about. Other than probably not getting anywhere near a clean burn.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • AlphonseAlphonse Posts: 79
    edited December 2013
    Cen Tex, 
    We all need our annual training to remind ourselves during the year of the pain we'll endure if you let it get out of hand and we encroach on the field of alcohol poisoning.  Big problem is that you have taken yours a week too early!  Sure hope it will carry you through the full New Year.
    Alan in LA (Lower Alabama that is)
    "If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before!" 
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,440
    My egg is now on fire. I took the brisket off Nd opened her up to clean burn. I forgot the pan of drippings. image
    Looks like a funny car I saw on fire one year in Vegas.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·

still laughing......

This photo is a metaphor of my life............

·
  • bucky925 said:
    I only wish I lived close enough to a fellow egger to have this problem.  

careful what you wish for.......

·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,461
    Damn man- get that Copenhagen can out of the way before it catches on fire!
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    Ha! I've got some hangover food prepared :) Grapefruit vodka is a summer drink, you need whiskey....

whiskey is what got me in to this mess.
    This statement should be on your tombstone. It applies to most things in life.
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,147
    edited December 2013
    Santa showed up drunk a couple years ago to to pass out presents. Only passing out was him. It was great! Super funny and witty comments with the adults as he handed out presents. Same santa again this year but he wasn't the same. Someone probably had to bust his balls for having a couple too many last time. Someone always has to ruin the fun
    ·