Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I am a newbie and this is my first post. I purchased my first BGE last week. I have wanted one for years and finally broke lose with the $$ (thank you American Express). Have some bbq and dutch oven experience but not much. Looking forward to learning a lot more about new new large BGE from you folks here in the forum. I am breaking it in for pizza. Started with Halibut steaks but we won't talk about that because I didn't take picture. Tightened the dome bands and did some pork ribs then tightened again. A few more low heat dishes and I will be ready for pizza. Lots of good help here, thank you! This site is the best!   chashans
LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

Comments