Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I am a newbie and this is my first post. I purchased my first BGE last week. I have wanted one for years and finally broke lose with the $$ (thank you American Express). Have some bbq and dutch oven experience but not much. Looking forward to learning a lot more about new new large BGE from you folks here in the forum. I am breaking it in for pizza. Started with Halibut steaks but we won't talk about that because I didn't take picture. Tightened the dome bands and did some pork ribs then tightened again. A few more low heat dishes and I will be ready for pizza. Lots of good help here, thank you! This site is the best!   chashans
LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

Comments