Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Roasted Pork Loin with Brussel Sprouts

Options

It's a simple straight -up cook.  First I took some garlic and chopped it fine.  I added salt, pepper and rosemary and made a paste with it. 

I cut slits into the loin and stuffed the garlic rosemary paste into the slits. 

I tried to wrap the loin in a bacon weave, however I goofed when I listened to my inner cheapskate.  I bought the Spartan Store brand bacon for $3.65 and not the name brand.  I got part of a weave made, but the bacon I bought wouldn't peel off without breaking apart.  So I wrapped it as best as I could and tried it up with string.

Onto the egg it goes 350 degrees indirect.  First the brussel sprouts down low. 

And now the loin. 

I took the sprouts off earlier and kept them warm in the large box in the kitchen.  The loin is at 138 here so I pulled it.

After resting, the juices over flows the cutting board. 

Here's the money shot.

It was delicious!  Thank you for looking.

Flint, Michigan

Comments