Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Damn inlaw fail!!!

Options
Well just did turbo ribs for the Inlaws 350 deg for 1:40 min without looking at em and guess what??

I went to sauce at 1:30 min and discovered I forgot the stone so I was direct the whole time:(

Realized one thing tho the bones make a good natural stone and th ey weren't to bad actually edible just a little burnt on the bone side !

Oh we'll live and learn I guess...Lol
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• jtippers
    jtippers Posts: 512
    Options
    Ouch... At least it wasn't a total loss. Better luck next time!
    SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    No biggie . it just gave you as chance to give this in-laws the look of" I wish you would say something " that is my favorite one to give my in-laws .

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    Nnnnnnnoooooooooo! !

If you were drinking, @henapple has a thread you can post this story to.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Just how well do you get along with the in laws? Was this intentional?  I'm suspicious, maybe you figured if you messed up they would never come back .  >:)
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!