Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mana From Heaven, Well Okay, Texas

We had some close friends visit us here in MN a couple weeks ago from San Antonio (we lived there for 10 yrs), and we spent a great couple of days catching up and cooking. Recently received a package from them in the mail. Goose and Goosette, you guys are great peeps. Thanks for the care package. I forgot to include the fresh HEB flour tortillas in the pic.image
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,434
    Nice friends.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,450
    Buc-ee's love that place!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,524
    henapple said:

Nice friends.

Of course they are. They are from San Antonio.

And Buc-ee's rocks. I was there yesterday.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • I've had that Raspberry glaze. Perfect for pork tenderloin.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • If heaven ain't a lot like Dixie I don't want to go.
    Boom
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,977
    Good to have good friends :) 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • That's awesome, always good to get a blast from the past. I didn't realize peach would be such a draw in TX.
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • A cheap price to pay to be able to stay with "Good Friends"! :D
    ·