Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

grills and wives

2»

Comments

• That just made my day!!!  I am going to share that with SWMBO!!
    =D>
    LBGE, Smoke Hollow 4-in-1, Charbroil Big Easy, and Weber Smokey Joe.
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,526
    Read it again and wow. I need to send this to SWMBO, but have to be careful with stuff as potent as this. :))

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • How in the hell did I miss this? Must have been while I was on hiatus for a while?

·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,687
    How in the hell did I miss this? Must have been while I was on hiatus for a while?
    +1
    canuckland
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,687

^:)^
    canuckland
    ·
  • TMayTMay Posts: 87
    Sounds like someone is spending to much time on the road!  LOL..  Very creative!
    Rowlett, Texas
    ·
  • shurtshurt Posts: 13
    I'm new to the website and stumbled on this post ..... think I pee'd myself a little bit!  lol
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. -  John Wayne
    ·
  • Just saw this...great stuff!
    Albion, PA
    ·
  • I knew that MTSU education would pay off.
    Hendersonville, TN.
    ·