Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yamaha or honda snowblower??/

Options
CANMAN1976
CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
Way O.T here but looking for opinions on either a Yamaha or Honda snowblower....anyone own a yamaha???? Preferably 9hp or more.

Want something that's going to last and blow snow like a son of a beeatch!!!!

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    it's 103 here today. We don't tend to see a lot of those down here.............
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Snow blower down here has a different meaning...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    henapple said:
    Snow blower down here has a different meaning...
    albino hooker?

Happy weekend everyone :)

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Charlesmaneri
    Charlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    Options
    I cant say anything on the Honda or Yamaha but I have Toro I believe it is the 826 with a briggs&Stration I think 10 hp motor that I think that it's a beast it throws snow from my driveway almost to my neibor's driveway it starts on the 2nd pull I have had this machien since 2004 and it has not let me down yet  
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Frost warning here the other day and the leaves are changing color already:(

My days are numbered now before the snow hit's and i'm too outta shape to shovel anymore...thanks big green egg!!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    We seldom get more snow here in Illinois than what my single stage Toro can't handle - but I will say this...my LawnBoy mower has a Honda engine that is the most reliable, easy to start motor I have ever had. It is a 4 cycle and full of power so based on that mark me in the Honda camp!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    BTW whatever you do only use ethanol free gas since you want that 9HP puppy to last!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Charlesmaneri
    Charlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    Options
    RRP I'v had it since 2004 and had no trouble what so ever I change the oil every year and the spark plug as well thats all the maintance that I have done at this rate it will out last me and here on Long Island N.Y. we get big snow falls last year we had  39 inches and the Toro went thru it no problem 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.