Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What's Your Morning Drink?

• jaydub58 said:

Hey @Doc_Eggerton, have you ever had irish coffe at the Buena Vista Café in San Fran?  The largest seller of Jameson's in America!

How many sugar cubes do you put in your IC?

image.jpg 1.6M

• We've got a juicer and my wife and I each have a large juice every day. 

My go to is kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, apple, and lemon.

I know, not the manliest morning beverage but I've got to do something to offset the cornbread and pulled pork!
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,290
    Retirement has its benefits, Irish Coffee> Ounce of Tullamore Dew, spoon of sugar, 4 ounces of coffee, ounce of cream......Heaven!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,874
    Depends on the day.  First and foremost, I'm not a coffee drinker. During the week while at the office it's eithe Mountain Dew or Vitamin Water.  On the weekend, it can be either of the previously mentioned two, or beer.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • RickyBobbyRickyBobby Posts: 744
    HyDrive ~ Citrus Burst
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,172
    I'm an energy drink in the morning type of guy.