Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Skinless Chicken

Options
Haven't done this in awhile.  Marinated in Allegro Hot & Spicy.  Took off the heat when the internal was approaching 155 and it was 160 after sitting 5 minutes while I finished up the beans.  Definitely done (underdone chicken is icky) but still juicy.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• mikeb9550
    mikeb9550 Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm weird. I actually like overdone chicken (175 ish).
  • Beaumonty
    Beaumonty Posts: 198
    Options
    mikeb9550 said:
    I'm weird. I actually like overdone chicken (175 ish).
    weirdly, I agree.  I like jusssst the other side of juicy.  
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Doc - as always, great cook. 
    Don't know if you've tried cutting up the chicken and putting it on a skewer souvlaki/kabob style, using the same marinade. Gives you more of that lovely Allegro "crust". SWMBO likes it pulled off the skewer and served over a bed of rice. 
    Thanks again for championing the use of Hot and Spicy - has become a regular around our house, even if I do have to order from the interweb. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Doc - as always, great cook. 
    Don't know if you've tried cutting up the chicken and putting it on a skewer souvlaki/kabob style, using the same marinade. Gives you more of that lovely Allegro "crust". SWMBO likes it pulled off the skewer and served over a bed of rice. 
    Thanks again for championing the use of Hot and Spicy - has become a regular around our house, even if I do have to order from the interweb. 
    Yes we have, I like to do a couple skewers of pinapple when we do that.  Our grocery recently stopped stocking it, but they order in 6 bottle cases for me whenever I run out.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys