Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

great ribs ...finally

henapplehenapple Posts: 10,188
I've had the egg for around a year and have never had those "oh hell yeah" ribs. Met steven,(@skellis614) delivering OO and he was generous enough to give me some Head Country sauce and rub. Went to pick up some baby back ribs but Kroger's had spares on sale at $1.70 lb. Had them cut to St Louis, cut and trimmed them a little more at home. I was running a little late so i went with a turbo...1 hour 40 min at 350, (did not pull the membrane) 1 hour wrapped and coated with honey. smothered in the Head Country sauce for around 30 minutes. OMG, by far the best ribs not only i've ever cooked but some of the best i have ever tasted.

Had a lot more pics but they wouldn't load. I would compete with these ribs. I may never cook baby backs again. Every family member took one bite and just looked at each other....i have had my huge share of ok ribs, these we're unbelievable. My neighbor is always bringing me samples of his spare ribs...he was dumbfounded. His daughter said she didnt like ribs but tried them. Her first words were, "i like the smoke flavor". Soon, he will buy an egg. I realize it wasn't me but the egg and advice from here...plus the HC spice but damn, i was pleased...finally.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments