Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Source bottle opener?

Why the hell are bottle openers so damn expensive $50 and more for a 2 inch piece of metal crazy?!? anybody have a suggestion where to get a decent bottle opener here in Canada?

Almost have assembled my egg simply awesome!!!!
Loves it alreAdy!!!
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,563
    Almost there!
    image.jpg 2.5M

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,682

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog; there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water! That’s IT!   ... Jon Stewart

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 700
    Go to Ebay.....all kinds there in all price ranges.  I got an antique retro Falstaff Beer one there for around $20.  You can find them much cheaper though depending on what you're after.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Steam Whistle Brewery has a nice one that I've seen on a fellow eggheads table. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,682
    btw, I have never dealt with these guys so not an endorsement. I do have a Starr "Coca-Cola" opener from the 50's. Prolly worth a buck or two, but it was my dad's so I don't care how much it's worth. And I don't even have a table. :)

Everybody knows there’s three acceptable condiments for a hot dog; there’s mustard, onions and stagnant cart water! That’s IT!   ... Jon Stewart

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,109
    $7-10 on Amazon.com
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,910
    Is that a tennis shoe on your roof?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Beat me to it!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    Yes it's my daughters I accidentally thr it there.ok egg is at 400 and chicken is going on raised direct for an hour with some corn at 30 min mark.
    Hope it tastes good!!!!

Ok so how to rotate this phone from iPhone?

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,196
    Lots of openers on Amazon, both .ca and .com. 
    Looking good!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,094
    Chubbs said:

Beat me to it!
    that's a common way to show drugs are sold at the location, I usually see them on power lines tho.

• FurallFurall Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    Position your volume buttons to your bottom left.
  • Go to your local big box hardware store like Home Depot, and ask for a paint can opener from the paint dept they are free and they have a bottle opener on one end.
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 716
    Literally hundreds of them on ebay for 5 to 10 bucks (US).  Not sure if they have the metric ones you guys use up north, but you can probably buy and SAE to metric adapter.
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • liquidicemliquidicem Posts: 48
    Any beer homebrewing supply store will have them also.
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,666
    Bottle openers are for girl scouts.

If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.