Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tattoo

Options
2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    hapster said:

I wanted a tatto for the longest time; just couldn't decide or figure out what to get...

This was my wife's idea. They are my daughter's foot prints from her birth ID card. This is the only picture that I have that really shows it. This was taken a few years ago...

Hap looks like he's getting ready to kick someone's ass... Must have touched his egg.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I think he's pissed because it's 7:20 and the Woodford hasn't been served yet.
    Flint, Michigan
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Pimp slap...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Options
    Kosko said:

Here's mine!

Why have a 6 pack when you can have a barrel is what I always say...
    Lynnwood WA
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options

Nah... I'm a teddy bear. Just ask my daughter, first time at Build A Bear, she told the lady she wanted to make a bear just like me :)

But yeah; if the Woodford hasn't been poured by 7:20 on an appropriate night, someone's just askin' for a punch to the throat.
    ;)
  • Black_Badger
    Black_Badger Posts: 1,182
    Options
    Most recent of 4 total. Lighting doesn't do the coloring justice. Planning the next for later this year.
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    hapster said:
    Nah... I'm a teddy bear. Just ask my daughter, first time at Build A Bear, she told the lady she wanted to make a bear just like me :) But yeah; if the Woodford hasn't been poured by 7:20 on an appropriate night, someone's just askin' for a punch to the throat. ;)
    dang hap you sound like we when i haven't had a nicotine fix for like 6 hours.  
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    U_tarded said:

hapster said:

Nah... I'm a teddy bear. Just ask my daughter, first time at Build A Bear, she told the lady she wanted to make a bear just like me :)

But yeah; if the Woodford hasn't been poured by 7:20 on an appropriate night, someone's just askin' for a punch to the throat.
    ;)

LOL... That's not really how I am. My BIL says I'm more like Lewis Black when I get cranky and wound up. I take that as a compliment, LB is one of my favorite comedians.
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    hapster said:
    hapster said:
    Nah... I'm a teddy bear. Just ask my daughter, first time at Build A Bear, she told the lady she wanted to make a bear just like me :) But yeah; if the Woodford hasn't been poured by 7:20 on an appropriate night, someone's just askin' for a punch to the throat. ;)
    LOL... That's not really how I am. My BIL says I'm more like Lewis Black when I get cranky and wound up. I take that as a compliment, LB is one of my favorite comedians.
    hahaha fair enough, when the joe peschi snickers commercials came out my wife said that was me having a nic fit.
  • CajunEggHead
    CajunEggHead Posts: 189
    Options
     Put some of the "People" in a Smart Car and I'll bet you would get some kind of reaction....

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen