Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Ive been using this brisket method with great results...

Nothing fancy here, and no offense to Travis as I love his method too. I just you tubed a while back on how to cook a brisket on the egg, and I came across this guys video. It seemed simple, and I tried it almost exactly how he did it, and have had great results. Sorry, no pics, but brisket is always tender, and never dry. These are whole packer briskets that he uses in the video. I always trim quite a bit of fat off like this guy does, and use the Worcestershire sauce before applying the rub. Only thing I have done different is the rub. I have been using the Dizzy Pig Red Eye express(coffee rub), and man that tastes good on briskets. Anyways, I wondered if this egghead is on this forum, and if so, thanks for sharing the great video. I will link it to share with others to try as well.

Comments