Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oh yeah

2»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    ...and you got the kids secure I see... "Daddy is not going anywhere for a while..."

My kids are finally grown where I'm not traumatized by them being near the water... Makes it easier to pass out.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    You mean "Woodford on ice"?  Tony, now I know you're having a good time.
    No, even sh*tfaced he has it right - the Amber Bock goes on ice, the Woodford goes in a glass, splash of water, repeat...well at least for the first one. After you have at least one drink out of the bottle. you can simply top it with water and throw away the glass.
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    You mean "Woodford on ice"?  Tony, now I know you're having a good time.
    No, even sh*tfaced he has it right - the Amber Bock goes on ice, the Woodford goes in a glass, splash of water, repeat...well at least for the first one. After you have at least one drink out of the bottle. you can simply top it with water and throw away the glass.
    Brilliant!
    Tony I just booked into Seaside for the 13th year in a row we love that area ( not so much the 800 mile drive one way). Stick around, will be there in a month. We picked mid July as we wanted somewhere hotter than the middle of Texas producing very high humidity.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    @flynnbob we have been to Bora Bora and Maui. I will put that sand in that area up to both. God it is nice.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• You mean "Woodford on ice"?  Tony, now I know you're having a good time.
    Brilliant!

Flint, Michigan
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Krispy Kreme and milk... Early day tomorrow
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • LDR
    LDR Posts: 414

Henapple - those look nice - I'm up the road a bit this week, in Biloxi.  All bikinis are at a safe distance. 

• Que_n_Brew
    Que_n_Brew Posts: 578
    Not to mention the milf in front of me who purchased her bikini in the teen department. =))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Mickey said:
    @flynnbob we have been to Bora Bora and Maui. I will put that sand in that area up to both. God it is nice.
    I dont want to rub it in or anything...... screw that, I do want to rub it in. I was born on that beach. That pic I posted is my dads back yard. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited June 2013
    You suck Travis. Will be going by your Dads house on the 12th or 13th if you need anything dropped off.

• ShadowNick
    ShadowNick Posts: 533
    IT is especially hated in hospitals....
    >:)
    Hey!!!  I'm IT in a hospital

"Just because your necessary doesn't mean your important"  (Motto of my S-6 shop in the Army and IT departments everywhere)
    Pentwater, MI
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757

Awright, this just got to me. Have not had a vacation in a long time. Sandestin booked for the last weekend June. Wed-Sunday

Have to pray to the weather gods.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• nolaegghead
    IT is especially hated in hospitals....
    >:)
    Hey!!!  I'm IT in a hospital

"Just because your necessary doesn't mean your important"  (Motto of my S-6 shop in the Army and IT departments everywhere)
    SWMBO is an RN, and her hospital has been implementing a bunch of paperless processes - IT is hated everywhere that happens.  Hell, I'm IT.  Software engineer, so I'm not on the front line with users, but the same is true here in the lab industry.  (btw "you're") ;)