Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2013 Rub & Sauce Exchange - Show Off Thread

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Mine is being delivered Monday.
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456
    Package was picked up by UPS this a.m.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • SlobberdogSlobberdog Posts: 53
    Delivery from the West Coast! Thank you @DamnedHooligan for the exceptional selection of California flavors. I'm planning to try my 1st tri-tip using the Chipoltle Garlic Sauce and All Spice Cafe recipe in your honor. Great packing too. I've saved enough bubble wrap and peanuts for the next 5 exchanges!
    image.jpg 2.1M
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,963

Delivery from the West Coast! Thank you @DamnedHooligan for the exceptional selection of California flavors. I'm planning to try my 1st tri-tip using the Chipoltle Garlic Sauce and All Spice Cafe recipe in your honor. Great packing too. I've saved enough bubble wrap and peanuts for the next 5 exchanges!

That's awesome! I love seeing all this stuff. Haven't heard of any of those items!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    I'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks. I will post what I receive when I return.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
    billyray said:
    I'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks. I will post what I receive when I return.
    I got you billyray so i'll just intercept my package and send it to chrisnjenn.
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,436
    That All Spice Cafe stuff is amazing.  I have a friend of mine in LA that sends that stuff out often.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    cazzy said:
    billyray said:
    I got you billyray so i'll just intercept my package and send it to chrisnjenn.
    Say it aint so!!!
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,275
    Shipped!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,089
    Chubbs said:

Shipped!

I heard the Hogs Dust is out of control good!!!

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 376
    My guy in Tx is getting Hog Dust also
    ·
  • calracefancalracefan Posts: 498
    Got this today from "parkersquared" can't wait to give them a try !image
    image.jpg 1.9M
    image.jpg 1.9M
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys, please dont post anymore pics of product that you're shipping to your draw.  As the #1 Idea Guy said, it takes away from the surprise.  
    ·
    cazzy said:
    Hi guys, please dont post anymore pics of product that you're shipping to your draw.  As the #1 Idea Guy said, it takes away from the surprise.  

My fault Cazzy. I thought we were supposed to. =((
    ·
    beteez said:
    My guy in Tx is getting Hog Dust also

Yes, it is.....
    ·
  • Chubbs said:
    cazzy said:

My fault Cazzy. I thought we were supposed to. =((
    You know I didnt even notice the product, I was checking out the sweet grain on that desk top, no for real. 
    ·
  • pwg56pwg56 Posts: 92
    Thanks to "AustinEgghead" for the Texas Sized, PG-13 themed rubs.  They look great!

·
  • damnedhooligandamnedhooligan Posts: 152
    edited June 2013
    @Slobberdog: I'm so happy you got bottles in one piece! I can't wait to see how the tri-tip turns out. FYI - California spice rub goes well with grilled veggies and olive oil bushed on to make the rub stick. I've had success with corn, squash, zucchini.

Stone is a brewery in San Diego County that started making BBQ sauces a few years back. They incorporate their beers in the ingredients.

Let me know if you have any other questions on the items I sent you.

Claremont, CA - XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

·
    pwg56 said:

Thanks to "AustinEgghead" for the Texas Sized, PG-13 themed rubs.  They look great!

I totally want to try those so please let us know how you like em!

·
    edited June 2013
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,321
    That is just freaking awesome Joan! Why are we not married?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    edited June 2013

That is just freaking awesome Joan! Why are we not married?

According to VI, she has a height limit. :-\"
    ·
    A$$hole!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,142

cazzy said:
    =D>

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I'm getting "Eggcitied" to see what my elf has in store for me! I have most of my items picked out, but am making a couple more stops this week to find a few more things. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,080
    Took a quick cross border trip and picked up a box of "delight" from TJ. He even packed it a cooler that will soon be smelling like pulled pork. Looking forward to getting busy using these up - Thanks TJ, much appreciated. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
    Dammit Skiddy! what a great idea somebody had eh?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,260
    word up, bitches!  How's life in canuckistan?

·
    Oh, fu#k!n sure. You're back and all that. Do you know how goddamn worried we were. Selfish beotch IMHO. If you're gonna go walkabout on us again maybe leave a message. I'm heartbroken here

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,260
    Hey, I talked to Mickey and Travis....told them I was fine.  They obviously didn't pass the word on. But thanks for worrying.  I missed ya...hugs and kissies

·