Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lumpy

Options
R.I.P.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    No disrespect to anyone, but what exactly are you trying to say? RIP who?

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    He must mean Frank Bank.

Played Lumpy Rutherford on Leave it to Beaver
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Oh, the actor died this past Saturday.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Yes it was Frank Bank. I was always an Eddie Haskell fan, but Lumpy was cool, too.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Went right over my bow........... I liked Lumpy.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Went right over my bow........... I liked Lumpy.
    Me too, I had to reinitialize all those neural pathways that have become somewhat cloudy do to effects of age and adult beverage, although the more adult beverage enjoyed the more I think I remember. Leave it Beaver, big part of growing up. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options

I have a good friend we call Lumpy (He Hates IT!) I had to give him a call this morning and make sure he is not in Jail, Mexico, on the run, or in the ground.

All is good with him and then he called me some names that I can not put on a family website and then we are having a beer later.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.