Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Austin EggFest April 27th

Now that I have my first EggFest under my belt, I'm ready for another (I hear they are addicting)! ;)
We will be in Austin April 27th -- I hope to meet some more of you!
I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    I will be the short old guy lusting after you :-h
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Kristi,
    I see no one has told you it's bad news to go to two eggfests in successive months! 
    :| You need to wait until May to plan your next one........hey, I hear there's one going on around the middle of May in N. GA somewhere!!?? :)>-
    ·
  • egret said:
    Kristi,
    I see no one has told you it's bad news to go to two eggfests in successive months! 
    :| You need to wait until May to plan your next one........hey, I hear there's one going on around the middle of May in N. GA somewhere!!?? :)>-
    We talked about heading up to the Georgia Mountain Fest, too, but we will be in Rio that weekend.  I'll be thinking about y'all while I'm drinking Caipirinhas on the beach. ;;)

hahaha, @Mickey... you're too much!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Oh, I wouldn't go to Rio under any circumstances!! The new Pope has just declared Rio off limits to all non-Catholics of all ages and off limits to all Catholics under the age of 73 years......How about a real fun eggfest right here in the good ole USA instead??! :)
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,652
    Oh the choices we must make...dang the luck and just for the weekend:)
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,449
    Caiprinhas are so good!!!! I am jealous kristi. Wife and I were at caneel bay last year and I made the bartender write the recipe down on a cocktail napkin. My wife later got it framed and it resides on our bar to remember the trip. Thanks for the memory
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,060
    If the Salado eggfest is what the Texas eggfests are usually like, then y'all better be careful. The cops in Salado are still looking for a number of missing goats. 

Just sayin'...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • caliking said:
    If the Salado eggfest is what the Texas eggfests are usually like, then y'all better be careful. The cops in Salado are still looking for a number of missing goats. 

Just sayin'...
    It got a little weird late, that's for sure. Fun though. The Austin Fest is a little more um....restrained shall we say. But then again, I've never participated :)

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    As I recall @Cen-Tex Smoker I am still waiting for you to join me at Texas. I have been here for a year an someone has a hell of a bar bill.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    We will be at the Austin Eggfest and Athens too.

John Wallace
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • Mickey said:
    As I recall @Cen-Tex Smoker I am still waiting for you to join me at Texas. I have been here for a year an someone has a hell of a bar bill.

I"ll be there with bells on. Im no stranger to hellacious bar bills

·