Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

grills and wives

henapplehenapple Posts: 10,770
Saw a post about a gasser yesterday and got me to thinking.

My gasser reminds me of my ex-wife. While she has some years on her with a little paint and a couple of additions she still looks good. Easy to turn on but equally easy to turn off. I had a difficult time getting her to work and when she did she seemed to run out of energy all the time. I have some fond memories of her but mostly she was a pain in the ass. I even let my neighbor borrow her and he wasn't impressed. I had a friend that had made a change and knew it was time.

My new beauty is something special. A curvaceous body and the cutest little dimples. She's got a grate rack and well, let's just say her bottom vent controls what I do. She takes a little longer to get warned up but damn, she'll go all night. Low and slow baby. No add ons needed but she loves to accessorize and I gladly oblige. I'll never complain about spending money on her...even built her a home. I experiment with her and it's usually a little spicy....I can do anything with her. My favorite time is having cocktails and spending time with her. My friends love her as much as I do. The guys can look but never touch..I tell them to get there own. I think the defining proof of my love is I want to add a little one. I would never do that before her. Sure, she'll blow a gasket when she gets hot and her moods go up and down but I've learned to leave her alone and she always comes around. To me she's perfect and i love her more and more each day.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments