Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I Hit The Motherlode!

Traveling quite a bit over the last few years was sometimes trying, at best, spending lonely nights in distant hotel rooms and running through every airport in the country. But the sacrifice has really paid off.  I had quite a lot of airline miles and hotel rewards points that were going to expire, so with a little ingenuity and patience, I was able to put a really big smile on my face as well as on that of SWMBO.  With expiring points and miles, I was able to acquire some of the larger ticket items I was wanting.  Also stepping up to better quality, than I probably would have purchased otherwise.

I was able to get a LEM 3/4 HP Meat Grinder, a LEM 20 lb capacity Meat Mixer, a VacMaster VP215C Chamber Vacuum Sealer, and last but certainly not least a Poly Science Sous Vide Professional.

I know some of this might be over-kill, but it didn't cost a cent.  Now I can OD on experimentation.  For you Pros out there, I warn you I'll be asking a lot of questions.
Brighton, IL (North East of St. Louis, MO)

Comments