Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's the year of the Snake, get your woks smoking.

Just realized that tonight is Lunar/Chinese New Years Eve. Great time to get woking. 
Think we will do a chicken stir fry tomorrow, nothing special. 

For all you pet owners, I learned today that the second day of the Lunar New Year (that would be Monday) is the observed birthday of all dogs regardless of wether you know their actual birthday or not, so give your best friend a special treat. 

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!

Comments

• Kempy
    Kempy Posts: 188
    Just realized that tonight is Lunar/Chinese New Years Eve. Great time to get woking. 
    Think we will do a chicken stir fry tomorrow, nothing special. 

For all you pet owners, I learned today that the second day of the Lunar New Year (that would be Monday) is the observed birthday of all dogs regardless of wether you know their actual birthday or not, so give your best friend a special treat. 

Great, my dog is already spoiled.  As you may be able to tell by my avatar.  I suppose if I can plow my way to the store, she's in for another toy.
  • Good luck on getting to the store, if you are in the northeast, you will need it. Stay safe. 

As you can see by my avatar, she waits for everything to come to her. 

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Kempy
    Kempy Posts: 188
    Good luck on getting to the store, if you are in the northeast, you will need it. Stay safe. 

As you can see by my avatar, she waits for everything to come to her. 

Not in the northeast.  Central South Dakota.  Our blizzard has yet to arrive.  Should be here soon though.
  • With all the attention to the folks in the Northeast, forget that there is some nasty weather elsewhere. Great plains folks get a lot of blowing snow and blizzards, spent some time north of you working in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. You handle the nasty stuff very well, much better prepared for it. 
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Just pulled some pineapple off the egg and about to stick the wok in. Pineapple fried rice for dinner tonight! Thanks for the reminder. No weather for us in Oklahoma, everyone else stay warm..
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.