Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Komodo Kamado

MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,305
edited February 2013 in Off Topic
Anybody got one? They sure are pretty. Was curious if people had the egg KK pair how they used both. It's got a lot of bells and whistles too.

XLBGE 
·

Comments

• Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,361
    http://www.nakedwhiz.com/productreviews/komodokamado/kk.htm

There's a forum that's not as active as the BGE community and some of them are former Eggers. 

If I had a nicely landscaped backyard with high end patio furniture, I would write the check for one.  Very pretty and possibly more functional than the BGE.

Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • thanks man, i just looked through the whiz site.  cool stuff.  

I just got cracked up watching some youtube videos of guys cooking on their KK's.  Just cause you have 5 grand in a grill dont mean you know what your doing!!!

There forum is stuffy and not quite as cool as ours 
    :-\"

XLBGE 
    ·
  • This is an absolutely incredible cooker, I've only seen one in action. (well as active as kamado's get)

Friends Kamado Joe is a great cooker as well. This is a piece of furniture/lawn ornament.  

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • if I would have known about these KK before I got my BGE I would have for sure gotten one. :)
    Brandon, MS
    ·
  • They look very solid and extremely functional. Like the BBQ guru slot made in. And the top vent is very fine!

if I would have known about these KK before I got my BGE I would have for sure gotten one. :)

You can always use two cookers!!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • They look very solid and extremely functional. Like the BBQ guru slot made in. And the top vent is very fine!
    if I would have known about these KK before I got my BGE I would have for sure gotten one. :)
    You can always use two cookers!!
    you are correct! I shall get one!! :)
    Brandon, MS
    ·