Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Post Counts

Not pointing fingers, but I've noticed a trend in post counts and it has me truly puzzled.  I joined a year ago, and post several times a day.  I am at a few hundred less than 2K posts.

When I joined there were old timers with tons of posts, who I assumed started way before me.  Lately I've notice a lot of folks who came on board after me, who now have 4, 5, 6 thousand post counts.  OK, what's the joke, are you guys posting 20 or 30 times a day?

Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,894
    Thanks for reminding me how much time I waste on this forum :D

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Yeah NOLA talks way too much...hehe

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    And from the main forum screen, the post counts all end in 1
    Right?  I need to take a break for a while.

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Several that came on after you were on the org forum long before and some of that count came with them. Not all the count, can't say how they brought the number over. I noticed when I started here I was off over a thousand? Old forum now my count is 9339 or so.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    That was facetious right there

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • sadly, i've only been on here since March and all those posts are from then until now. I work at home and need to find balance in my life :). I've mellowed a bit though and am noww attending twice daily meetings. Thank you all for putting up with my need for constant attention and my need to compensate for parents who locked me in a shed at night and slid my dinners under the door. they said Something about talking too much........

·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 575
    +1 right here
    ·
    That was facetious right there
    I know.  I took it that way.   It's true though. ;)

·
    Not sure about retiring next year. Think it might cut down my forum computer time.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    sadly, i've only been on here since March and all those posts are from then until now. I work at home and need to find balance in my life :). I've mellowed a bit though and am noww attending twice daily meetings. Thank you all for putting up with my need for constant attention and my need to compensate for parents who locked me in a shed at night and slid my dinners under the door. they said Something about talking too much........
    Hahah.....join the club...

·
     Dunno for sure but since the stikemeister exploded I think I am the most verbose of all. I am pretty sure at 20K I get anXL and chiminea. Keep me talking guys

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,449
    LOL, I love this forum and am happy to know you guys just have no life as compared to there is a way to cheat the post count.  

Anyway, Rule #33 is Eggers value results more than post count.

;)
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
    once i enter the matrix- my post count will be astounding
    ·
  •  Dunno for sure but since the stikemeister exploded I think I am the most verbose of all. I am pretty sure at 20K I get anXL and chiminea. Keep me talking guys

if you added all the other Little Stevens up you have to be over 20k already. fill out the form and get that chimenea! (the XL is for 100k)

·
    I was trying to get into the other LS identity before I posted that but alas it is gone. I remember clearly that it was an XL or a Primo large oval for twentyK. The chiminea was a toss in. stike got a large for 10K and that is well documented

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    edited January 2013
     Dunno for sure but since the stikemeister exploded I think I am the most verbose of all. I am pretty sure at 20K I get anXL and chiminea. Keep me talking guys

Oh sure you get those and more. Remember what all I got for the millionth post on other forum and these guys owned it then.

·
  • egginatoregginator Posts: 568
    Wow, I feel inadequate
    ·
  • Some people just post to add to their post count.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • ... and some people just post to add to their post count.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    i have not witnessed that
    ·
  • MillsyMillsy Posts: 104
    I thought this was about bbq?
    ·
    no- this is the OT- no BBQ allowed in here
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,144
    ... and some people just post to add to their post count.
    Say it is not so......
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
    Some people just post to add to their post count.

That

·
    is

·
    Shocking!

·

The basics

·
    :@)

·
    3:-O

·