Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

off topic...er, topics?

Options
2»

Comments

• SamFerrise
    Options
    Mixing Egg topics with religion and politics leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.  We get enough of that crap on the rest of the Web.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
  • SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options

I work in an office with three other guys. I'm the youngest by 25 years.  They are all ultra-conservative.  Discussions in our office are pretty much limited only to politics, gun control, religion and race. 

I have no issue with off topic material on the forum, because I can always click on something else. Most of the time, it's something I'm fairly interested in anyway. I think everyone does a good job of steering clear of the taboo stuff.

I can't mute the conversations in my office.  The best I can do is turn down the radio when they have Rush Limbaugh at full volume.

This forum rocks. It's my daytime getaway.

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    XLBalco said:

I also dont think you need to put "OT" anywhere in the thread title if you are posting it in the OT forumn correctly.

You certainly don't have to, but a lot of us just click on the "Latest Posts" (or use that as the site bookmark) and the "OT" in the title just flags them.

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...