It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
WOW that looks great. I'll have to try doing this. Thanks CTS
Cold barley soup is the breakfast for champions. Doc and I must have some common ancestor.
hahah...we call unfinished beers from the night before - "wounded soldiers". I try not to do that and open a fresh one in the morning. ;)
We call em bricks. hahaha
Come on nola, leave no wounded soldier behind....drink it up!
Here's some late night breakfasts. ;)
Same here :))
1 Tomato , seeded and chopped
1 or 2 Serrano chiles, or jalapenos, seeded and veined
1 bunch Cilantro
1/2 Onion , minced
6 Corn tortillas
6 Flour tortillas
1 Bell pepper, chopped (optional)
Cheese, Cheddar, Monterrey Jack, etc.
Milk, or 1/2 and 1/2 for eggs
1. All ingredient amounts are flexible. Add what you want.
2. Seed and chop tomatoes, chop onions, bell pepper, chiles, and cilantro. Set aside.
3. Fry chorizo, drain, and set aside.
4. Heat peanut oil in wok and fry corn tortillas. Can be anywhere from limp to crisp. Cut tortillas into strips, about 1 " wide, 1 " long. Set aside.
5. Scramble eggs in medium bowl with milk or cream.
6. Add veggies, and stir fry until tender. Add eggs and cook until almost done. Then add cheese, tortilla strips and chorizo.
7. Heat flour tortillas.
8. Assemble. Serve with salsa, refried beans, guacamole, etc.