Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

OT - I'm Thankful Thanksgiving Leftovers are GONE!

I bet you thought I was talking about turkey or dressing!  Nope.  This is about houseguests.  I love my mother-in-law.  We flew her in from south Florida a couple of WEEKS ago and she flew home last night.  While she's here anything can happen.  Last spring she was here, I came home from work and was surprised to see a painting jobsite.  She thought we needed to re-paint our kitchen and living room so she put a roller in my hand!  This time around she re-organized our bedroom closet (not too many skeletens), our kitchen (can't find a thing now!) and MY spice cabinet!  She says to my wife, "Why does he need all those bottles and did you see the price tag on that 'dizzy something'?  It cost $10 a piece!"

Goodbye Mama!  We'll see you next summer! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments