Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Burn Out Drama....

Options
Oh, and there was chicken too.

I like my ceramics clean, especially those that touch food.  With the addition of a third Egg it is much easier to do clean burns.  Tonight I cleaned the XL Pizza Stone, and two miscellaneous half stones (that were really grungy).

Also made boneless chicken and sweet potato.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Options
    Doc those look like new. What was the temp?
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Skiddymarker
    Options

Oh, and there was chicken too.

I like my ceramics clean, especially those that touch food.  With the addition of a third Egg it is much easier to do clean burns.  Tonight I cleaned the XL Pizza Stone, and two miscellaneous half stones (that were really grungy).

Also made boneless chicken and sweet potato.
    OK Doc - this obsession with cleanliness is simply not healthy, for therapy it is recommended you do a low and slow to season those things. A clean egg is a clear indicator of a troubled mind....
    Nice looking cook except for that too clean egg......

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Yeah, you need to cook like 4 pig butts with no drip pan and put things back the way they used to be....  :D
    Yeah, you need to cook like 4 pig butts with no drip pan and put things back the way they used to be....  :D
    The way they used to be, or the way they should be?

I tried to click agree 100 times, but only one took
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Into the unknown zone past 800 for an hour. 

Skiddy, sorry, I like a clean shop too, I have even been known to sweep the saw dust off the floor.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Into the unknown zone past 800 for an hour. 

Skiddy, sorry, I like a clean shop too, I have even been known to sweep the saw dust off the floor.

:-O  Noooooooo not that too !!!!

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• SamFerrise
    Options
    Clean underwear is good.  Don't sweat the small details.  If you saw the ovens in most restaurants you would not eat in them any more.  At 165 everything gets killed off. 

Simple ingredients, amazing results!