Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last Call For Wicked Good

Great deal at Ace.com until 10a.m. today. 20% off with cupon code FRI20Save. Just ordered 5 bags. $89.00 shipped to your local ACE
It's no coincidence that man's best friend can't talk.

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Got my order for 3 bags in at 9:59. Thanks for the heads up. $59 total cost.
    Code is case sensitive FRI20SAVE.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    I just ordered 2 bags myself, thanks.
  • Logger
    Logger Posts: 309
    Thanks for the heads up.  I ordered 5, just in time.
    Glad I read this post.
    OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • Just got 5 bags, must be west coast time ;)
  • Great deal at ACE for sure.  I live in a small town in NC.  I called an ACE outlet 30 miles away and they said if I call before Saturday they will have it delivered free to their outlet by Tuesday at $19.99 per 22 lb bag.  I ordered a dozen bags!

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478

I have a coupon (Ace Hardware) for 50% off any 1 item under $30 11-24-12 only.

I guess that will be a bag of WG at 1/2 off.

Lenoir, N.C.
  • gte1
    gte1 Posts: 379
    Thanks for the heads up. Went in this morning an ordered 10 bags @15.99. With the new reduction in size of RO it ends being cheaper than RO at Wallyworld. Happy days!!!
    George
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757

So where is the love? Where is the 50% off coupon or the one for 15.99?

When I had one, I posted online for the brotherhood. ????

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Aviator said:

http://www.acehardware.com/coupon/

• There is a Saturday deal out there for anyone who wants some wicked good charcoal. Go to acehardware.com add a bag to you cart and use the promo code SAVE50SAT and you can get one bag for 50% off. If you have it shipped to your local store there is no charge for shipping. Also when typing the promo code use cap letters.
  • Correction code is SAT50SAVE
  • gte1
    gte1 Posts: 379
    Aviator said:

Sorry no coupon, I went into my local Ace and they were honoring the 20% off till 10AM this morning. They sell for 19.99 so that is where the 15.99 came from..
    George
  • If you order online, make sure that you order by 10 AM CST. I tried to order from the west coast yesterday at 9 AM local for 20% off, and found out too late and the code was declined. 
    Small (hatched 6/13/2015)
    XL (hatched 4/21/2012)
    CyberQ Wifi, KCBS CTC CBJ
    Northern CA
  • odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    If you order online, make sure that you order by 10 AM CST. I tried to order from the west coast yesterday at 9 AM local for 20% off, and found out too late and the code was declined. 
    The 20% off deal was only good until 10AM.  The 50% off deal is good all day today.
  • Coupon Code:
    SAT50SAVE
  • Thanks for the clarification. That would make it 10 PM CST tonight. 

I ordered a bag of WW for 50% off. I was planning to go to Ace to buy a bag of BGE since it's normally $29.95 and would qualify, but I decided the better deal was ordering a bag of WW online sent to the store and staying home to watch football. 
    Small (hatched 6/13/2015)
    XL (hatched 4/21/2012)
    CyberQ Wifi, KCBS CTC CBJ
    Northern CA
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Firemanyz said:
    There is a Saturday deal out there for anyone who wants some wicked good charcoal. Go to acehardware.com add a bag to you cart and use the promo code SAVE50SAT and you can get one bag for 50% off. If you have it shipped to your local store there is no charge for shipping. Also when typing the promo code use cap letters.
    Thanks for the heads up
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Got my bag for $11.89 thx!
    Lynnwood WA
  • double said:
    Got my bag for $11.89 thx!
    Same here!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Hi54putty
    For what it is worth, found out today (and should have assumed) that my local Ace Hardware owner doesn't make any money off of online ship to store orders. He said that if I call they will always honor any online offers and then they make some money.

We try to support local business so I will do that from now on.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    edited November 2012
    Hi54putty said:
    For what it is worth, found out today (and should have assumed) that my local Ace Hardware owner doesn't make any money off of online ship to store orders. He said that if I call they will always honor any online offers and then they make some money. We try to support local business so I will do that from now on.

I agree wholeheardedly with this train of thought. So why is the greedy bastard not offering it to us in the first place? We would be standing in line in front of his store like it was black friday. Take your money to where and who saves some for us, and forget about the guppies.

A tad too harsh, but very true.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Hi54putty
    @aviator,
    Not sure I follow you. I think you are asking why my local Ace dealer doesn't offer WGWW and then a discount if the website does. I asked him those 2 questions. He will always offer the same discount and said I am the only person that has ever asked about the WGWW so he doesn't stock it.

He sells the red ceramic cookers and only carries Cowboy lump. That tells me he isn't really catering to local Q enthusiasts.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • got mine today for $11....thanks for the heads up!
  • yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    piney said:

I have a coupon (Ace Hardware) for 50% off any 1 item under $30 11-24-12 only.

I guess that will be a bag of WG at 1/2 off.

Went there today to get a bag and they were sold out. They just started stocking it a month ago, so I told the manager it was great stuff and he said he'll keep it stocked for me.
    Dunedin, FL
  • HDmstng
    HDmstng Posts: 192
    Got a bag to try out as well, thanks for the heads up!