Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hater's Guide to Williams-Sonoma

If you are sensitive to crude language please disregard this posting but since many here do use W-S stuff I felt this was worth sharing.  If you don't mind a few F-Bombs enjoy!

http://deadspin.com/5959212/the-haters-guide-to-the-williams+sonoma-catalog<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,076
    Notes from Drew: Why have an ordinary rimjob when you can add just a touch of Madagascar vanilla? That's how classy folk do their rimming.

Best line of many great ones! 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,924
    love it!  If I had more money than sense, I'd do all my shopping there.

• That is some funny s . . . stuff.
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,457
    good read
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,180
    Hilarious...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Awesome. Jus awesome. I love dead spin even more now.

• Now that struck me as just too funny. 

I laughed so hard I had to stop 3 times to wipe the tears from my eyes just so I continue reading.

Now I will never be able to walk into our local WS store again without laughing.

Great read!
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 235

I had to take a break after the "rednect frier" comment...I almost had and accident.

• danv23danv23 Posts: 588
    That was hysterical.. thank you.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
  • Funny how many people ask me, where did you get that?  And the the answer is WS.  Pick and choose, a lot over priced,and some things unique and interesting.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

• ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,815
    edited November 2012

I'm still wiping tears from my face that was so funny.  Potato Glove review easily my favorite.
    "Late at night, I often go digging through my basement screaming, "WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN POTATO GLOVES?" Because I usually end up grabbing the carrot gloves first, you know?"
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• I'm still wiping tears from my face that was so funny.  Potato Glove review easily my favorite.
    "Late at night, I often go digging through my basement screaming, "WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN POTATO GLOVES?" Because I usually end up grabbing the carrot gloves first, you know?"
    That and the redneck monks making artisinal meth in Missouri. Pure gold

• I was laughing so hard tears of happiness ran down my leg!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.