Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Pork Nachos

I went rooting in the freezer the other night in order to plan some meals for the near future and I found a bag of pulled pork (actually found 3 bags) that I had done awhile back. Didn't feel like pulled pork sandwiches, but nachos sounded good.

First step, make some pico de gallo (no, I didn't use all the peppers and only 1/4 of the onion)

Dice it up all nice and fine

Time to build the nachos. Cheese was a mixture of Oaxaca, Chihuahua and some cheddar cheese. Also used some Hatch enchilada sauce.

Couple minutes under the broiler, guess I could have used the Egg, but I was trying to whip up the meal quick like. Topped it with some pico, sour cream and a bit of home-made quacamole on the side.

Nothing fancy or special, but a great way to use leftover pulled pork instead of just sandwiches. I think I'm gonna try some eggrolls with that next package....

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments