Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

possibly my best purchase, not once but twice

lloydeylloydey Posts: 11
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Firstly i'd like to say a big hello to all the forum members out there, the tips and advise are just fab, love these pages.

So i had been looking for a new BBQ for about 18 months with no luck, I wanted something that would last, look good and most of all produce great food.
One day wail browsing the inter-web i saw a review of the mini egg, i started watching you tube demos and reading the forums for more information that was it my mind was made up. I managed to pick up a large second hand egg "never been used" with plate setter, pizza stone. I have to say it's one of the best purchases i have ever made. More so as time goes on and the cooking result just keep getting better.
For our summer holiday in Lyme Regis UK i a purchase a mini that was on offer from our local farm shop @ 250 pounds with all the bits. I worked treat on the beach cooking for the kids and adults, second best purchase ever.

I love me eggs so much, just need one of those tables now to accommodate both, so anyone with some plans please share.  

Comments