Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Is this Facebook page affiliated with this site?

CAWjrCAWjr Posts: 25
edited October 2012 in Off Topic
https://www.facebook.com/EggheadForum

If so, they need to stick to egging & leave their political views off the page.  The entire damn page has nothing but pro-Obama propaganda on it with one or two Egg related posts.

I really hope this is a hijacked account & not one that is run by or endorsed by BGE.

Comments

• ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    It is not endorsed by BGE. If you click on "about", you'll see:
    This fan page is not affiliated or endorsed by Big Green Egg orwww.eggheadforum.com,

Real forum located at:
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • CAWjrCAWjr Posts: 25
    Thanks...guess I missed that.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,960
    It sucks they got that name though....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • CAWjr said:
    https://www.facebook.com/EggheadForum

If so, they need to stick to egging & leave their political views off the page.  The entire damn page has nothing but pro-Obama propaganda on it with one or two Egg related posts.

I really hope this is a hijacked account & not one that is run by or endorsed by BGE.

I agree that it is horrible that someone would use a site such as this to promote thier political leanings B-)
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
    2 Large BGE
    1 MiniMax BGE
    1 Karubecue C60 (aka-"The Dishwasher")
    More accessories than TFJ knows about and one more purchase from mandatory counciling
  • TWEEVE

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• If I were BGE management I'd go legal on them.
    My actuary says I'm dead.
  • If I were BGE management I'd go legal on them.
    That's the beauty of the internet.  He/she does not purport to be affiliated with the Big Green Egg company.  So, a derelict like this can post anything they want to.  Your advantage is to not read his/her garbage.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,960
    I checked out the site...man, it looks like an official BGE site. They should do something.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 456

TWEEVE

Could be.

Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 24,239
    maybe they don't care