Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

COSTA RICA BBQ

McStewMcStew Posts: 924
edited October 2012 in Off Topic
Enjoying a 10 day trip to Manual Antonio and other areas in Costa Rica is one thing, missing cooking on your egg is another.
However I did find a decent BBQ place to pass the time until we got back home.  If your ever down in this part of South America I do suggest you stop by, its nothing like good BBQ in the states but it will do considering the fact that you are in a rain forest, the wild life and a great sun set.
Marina Del Rey CA 

Comments

• Looks like you're eating in sodas. "Typical food" is the bomb IMHO
  • McStewMcStew Posts: 924
    Typica food is the bomb and Lizano is what keeps me going back
    Marina Del Rey CA 
  • I bet that frog was delicious :)

Keeping it Weird in the ATX
    2 Large BGE &1 MiniMax BGE
    1- Large BGE
    1 Karubecue C60 (aka-"The Dishwasher")
    Roccbox-Blackstone 36
    More accessories than TFJ knows about and one more purchase from mandatory counciling
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 25,094

I bet that frog was delicious :)

Kermit?  He prefers to stay alive and donate the active ingredient to poison darts so you can hunt some real "tastes like chicken" game.... :)

• billybonbillybon Posts: 213
    McStew, if you are near Belen, check out Big Bill's BBQ. He moved there from South Florida and he really knows his Q. Here is an old link to his Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Bills-Q/283062668383031

and an old forum link that discusses his new business.

http://costaricaticas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35900&start=30
  • McStewMcStew Posts: 924
    Thanks Billybon I will check out Big Bill's on our next visit
    Marina Del Rey CA