Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The new Egg has a long drive home

Options
timekpr1
timekpr1 Posts: 151
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
We were in Missoula, MT for their EggFest yesterday.  I wanted a small egg to go with the large we currently have.  The only one they had was on the floor and in pretty bad shape.  They said they would sell me a medium for a few dollars more.  Not being able to resist, I now own a large and medium BGE.  The only issue is that it now has a 1300 mile drive back to Phoenix. 
Mama always said, Grilling was like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• 2SCdoodlegg
    Options
    It made a cute passenger!

1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Ahhh, Missoula, birth place of Moose Drool beer. Reminds me of bringing my medium home, not nearly as far and it was still in the box- very hard to get the belt around it. 
    All eggs are celebrities and deserve to be chauffeured in air conditioned comfort.

Have a great and safe trip. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • newegg13
    newegg13 Posts: 231
    Options
    Nice. Congrats on the new addition to the family.
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
  • LizzieSamps
    Options
    Congrats on the growing family!
  • timekpr1
    timekpr1 Posts: 151
    Options
    If you are familiar with Missoula - we got it at Axmen's
    Ahhh, Missoula, birth place of Moose Drool beer. Reminds me of bringing my medium home, not nearly as far and it was still in the box- very hard to get the belt around it. 
    All eggs are celebrities and deserve to be chauffeured in air conditioned comfort.

Have a great and safe trip. 

Mama always said, Grilling was like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're gonna get.