Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thermoworks TW8060

TitanmanTitanman Posts: 30
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone ever used the Thermoworks TW8060. I know alot of people use a maverick to keep track of the internal temp when doing low and slow cooks. 
If anyone has used the TW8060 did you like it and would you recommend it.

Comments

• 10Driver10Driver Posts: 88
    There was a thread 2 days ago on this exact model. Search for thermoworks dual channel.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,390
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Pretty sure Lizzysamps has one of those. Remember seeing it in some pics she posted
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
    2 Large BGE
    1 MiniMax BGE
    1 Karubecue C60 (aka-"The Dishwasher")
    More accessories than TFJ knows about and one more purchase from mandatory counciling
  • TitanmanTitanman Posts: 30
    Thanks for the for the comments. I have read several good things about this on different web sites. I went ahead and bit the bullet and purchased one. Should be here next week. Can't wait to try it.
    I will let everyone know how I like it after I get to use it.